Whether you’re a Christian or not, Billy Graham displays traits of manhood worthy of admiration and modeling. In his 99 years, Graham displayed seven traits in particular:
1. He stayed close to the wild. He loved hunting, animals, and nature.
2. He kept it clean sexually – keeping travel plans secret, not meeting alone with women, and staying accountable with his team.
3. He admitted his mistakes.
4. He remained contemporary in style.
5. He remained informed.
6. He encouraged unity across lines.
7. He set boundaries to stay financially clean.